Sunday, May 27, 2007

Episode 9 and a special announcement!



Gurren Lagann Episode 9 is out. Grab your torrents here:

.MKV
http://a.scarywater.net/nyoron/%5BNyoron%20Subs%5D%20Gurren%20Lagann%2009.mkv.torrent

.ASS Soft Sub file
http://a.scarywater.net/nyoron/%5BNyoron%20Subs%5D%20Gurren%20Lagann%2009.ass.torrent

Now as for the announcement. I'm proud to announce the Nyoro~n Fansubs will be subbing another new series: Oh! Edo Rocket!



It's a cute series that takes place in Old Tokyo (Tokugawa Era I believe), and it's about fireworks, Eureka clones, furries, and all sorts of other stuff.

Our primary goal is the speedsubbing of Gurren Lagann. Edo Rocket is more of a side project with a more relaxed "It's done when it's ready" schedule. The first episode should be ready to go later this week.

Thank you for watching Nyoro~n Fansubs, and I hope you'll give Oh! Edo Rocket a watch as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another episode. I noticed that even though Kamina is dead, you never see his body or a funeral for him. He's most likely still dead, giant spears in your abdomen tend to do that, but I still hope we see Kamina again.
今は獣人絶対大嫌いんだよ。許せない!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if it really the HQ version. As I know, your previous HQ version (1-7) is 720p but since Ep 8, it like the SD version.
Is it really HQ?
But thanks for the ep.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for another new episode, but I'm wondering if you can add (SRT) sub files in your releases!
I and a lot of guys out there would realy appreciate it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Kamina will get his on spin off series :3

Gábor said...

> I'm wondering if you can add (SRT)
> sub files in your releases!

if your video player cannot play SSA subtitles, then i assume you're not using windows.

if that's the case, try MPlayer. it's available for linux and mac-osx, and displays SSA subtitles well.

Anonymous said...

Spoiled episode 8 for me. Might want to take down the screencaps of episode 9 from your page.